Wednesday, March 11, 2009

School Update

It's hard to believe that Midterms have just passed (not that I had them in my classes, but it does mean that we're halfway done with the term). Just wanted to let you know how things are going. I'm still finding myself working to remember terms and definitions, but it's a little easier now. At least the math and proceedures are not too hard to pick up... yet. So far, the lowest I've gotten is a 94 and that was on a homework assignment that was due the first day I had class (I started during the second week of the term). Since these are lower level classes I'm thinking of taking three next term and then dropping back to two per term as the classes get harder. We'll have to see how things work out. My teacher is planning on giving out midterm grades soon (so people can know how they stand in the class so far) and I thought about posting them here, but I don't want to seem like I'm bragging if they are good. So I put the question to you. Vote on my poll.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it this far in your first term. Gambatte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    Honestly, I almost feel like you're congratulating me on breathing since the classes aren't super difficult, but still... thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm the roommate who remembers your homework and attendance record towards the end of freshman year (even in conceptually "easy" classes), so I second TSOTE's congrats.

    You can roll your eyes all you like... I think you "protest too much", and that you're glad we're telling you how much we care about you and are happy when you succeed, even in the small things.

    ReplyDelete