Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Half Done

Of the two classes I'm taking this term, one of them is finished. This is my Business Math class that only meets one day a week (instead of the standard two). A couple of weeks ago our teacher decided that there were so many people who were either doing well or weren't that she would save herself (and us) some time by making the final exam optional. So today (the last day of class before the final exam) she handed out grade sheets and told everyone that if they were happy with their grade as it stood they didn't have to take the final (and didn't even need to stay for class since it was just final review). So I signed in that I was there and left.

Final grade: A

My other class (Accounting 1A) has its last chapter exam on Thursday with a final review next Tuesday and the final the Thursday following. In other words, I only have a week and a half left in that class as well. I'll post the grade for that one when I know it.

On another note: I've registered for Summer Term already and these classes are probably going to be harder. If not in content, then in execution. Two of my classes are purely distance learning (all online) while the third was only available to me (as far as I could fit into my schedule) as a 6 week accelerated course (the class itself is 3 hours long). As always, I'll keep you posted :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting the first A. Hope that you can continue this track record with all of your other classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is great that you are back in school! congrats on the A!

    ReplyDelete