Sunday, December 7, 2008

Merry Christmas!

This is an email that I've sent out and if you already got it, you can ignore this post. If not then follow the directions and email it back to me!

Hello Friends.....Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis the Season.

HO HO HO!!!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, it's old and leans, but it functions :)

3. When do you put up the tree? Used to be day after Thanksgiving, kids and cats have moved that back throughout the years

4. When do you take the tree down? Depending on how much the cats have been into it, sometimes day after Christmas

5. Do you like eggnog? I used to, but I think I'm losing my taste for it

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I honestly don't remember

7. Hardest person to buy for? Dan. He's got a huge list of video games and DVDs he'd love, but it's never a surprise for him and I'd like to surprise him.

What happened to number 8? Someone ate it?

9. Do you have a nativity scene? One that my mother bought me a long time ago at a craft fair and a small statuette of Santa kneeling to baby Jesus

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, not everyone has an email account and we don't want to leave anyone out :)

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hum...see #6

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Various forms of Christmas Carol from Scrooged to Muppet; from Mickey to George C Scott ;)

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Day after Christmas previous year. If I see something I know someone will like that's a good deal...

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Pasole (though I haven't had it in a long time), cookies, ham, and chocolate

16. Lights on the tree? Yes, some day we'll upgrade to a prelit tree :)

17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary's Lullaby (Tonight You Are Mine)... this year ;P

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Finally we get to stay home. We'll visit in town, but no long trips!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes... if I sing it

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star, most angels are depicted with wings... plus it's more lights for the tree :)

21. Open the presents Christmas eve or Christmas day? One on Christmas Eve, then the rest on Christmas day

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Realizing that you bought a bunch of gifts throughout the year for one child and almost nothing for the other ;P

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love them all as they all represent different things and years

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To have family close... I already got it!

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Natalie or Genaphur

27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Karma, since she sent it to me ;P

Merry Christmas Dear Friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment