Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Catching Up, Part 1

Happy TigerNot-so-happy Pumpkin MonsterOkay, so no one has said anything, but I know what you're all thinking. "I haven't talked to you in x number of years, what's going on" or "Where are the pictures of my cousins/grandkids" or "Man this is a boring blog, I wish there were some cute baby pictures." Right? So we got a new camera for Christmas this past year. It doesn't use a removable memory card so I haven't yet figured out how to get the image onto the laptop (Dan has the cable somewhere and he mentioned something about software). I do have some pictures for you, but they're a year old or older. Eventually I want to do some comparisons, but for now I'll just add photos and let you see them all.

As far as explination... The top two are from Halloween of 2007. We went to our ward's Trunk or Treat party. The first four below are from Valerie's birth earlier that same year. Dan loves the first one. I love the fourth. After that are miscelaneous pictures from 2007. The last is from his cousin Aiden's birthday party. Gabriel gets his first taste of sour candy! LOL! Hope you enjoy these. Post comments or send emails suggesting things you'd like to see in future posts.
ContemplationMother and DaughterHappy Birthday ValerieGabriel Meets His SisterTwo Cute!Happy Girl!She Started with Dark HairHangin Out!Hi Baby GirlNew HatsSomething Sour

No comments:

Post a Comment