Sunday, April 17, 2005

Recent Developments

Just thought I'd take a quick moment to fill everyone in on recent developments. We still haven't heard anything from Dan's cardiologist and his appointment was pushed back a week for some reason. Again, when we hear something we'll let you know. In the meantime, please, don't worry. He's doing well.

I've given some more thought to when we'll have the baby blessing. More than likely we'll have it the weekend of July 3rd. I wanted to give you enough time to make vacation/travel arrangements, but didn't want to have it too close to the due date in case Gabriel's late in arriving. I also didn't want to conflict with the Reunion in August. I'm also planning on inviting Dan's family. Please, let me know if you'd like to try and come so we can determine how many we can try to accommodate.

For those of you interested, one of the sisters in the ward has mentioned throwing Gabriel a baby shower. It will most likely be the weekend of April 30th. I don't know if any of you want to try and attend, but I thought I'd give you the option. Please, let me know so I can arrange for you to receive an invitation.

Lots of love,

- Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment